For some, fitness is a way to connect with the body in order to remain calm. For many, it is a way to carve out a small piece of the day to decompress. But on a deeper, more profound level, the yoga and fitness path leads us towards our most intimate self: our spirit.
Utilizing the healing powers of intimate connection, tradition, and authenticity, we are committed to our students' transformation. The One Aum philosophy serves the well-being of our students, community, and planet, because we reinforce the idea that every student is an activist in the community in and outside of yoga, spinning and pilates.
When our students become integrated through peace, stillness, and healing, they become advocates for the entire planet in a transformative process, which is why we offer more than movement in our approach to all three.
What you'll experience
In our highly connected and gadget-filled world, a pilates, spinning or yoga class can be the only time we allow ourselves to go undisturbed. In the classroom, we turn off our devices — and essentially, our day-to-day world — for a moment. In this space, we can let go of daily pressures and focus on ourselves. In each session, we learn to approach life from a loving and grounded place to help us reconnect with what is most important: health, family, and the potential stillness within.
At One Aum, you can expect:
- A customizable, adaptable program that accommodates each student's unique needs and desires.
- Holistic yoga therapy that combines breath work, meditation, yogic sleep, and movement to promote healing.
- Postural analysis and gait therapy to alleviate pain, tension, and other unhealthy compensatory patterns.
- Exceptional teacher training that will reinvigorate your approach to yoga instruction.
- Immersive workshops that combine hard core fitness workouts, flowing yoga postures with music, refining basic through advanced pilates techniques, chanting, meditation, numerous combinations to enhance your practice and beyond.
- A warm and welcoming environment, guided by knowledgeable, insightful teachers who are dedicated to helping you achieve optimal physical, mental and spiritual health.